I’m more than halfway through my study break. There are a bunch of things that
Update: Its now Friday February 22nd. 2013. I just woke up and I feel extremely motivated to make significant progress on my Java assignment. Its 10:20 am right now, and I want to finish going through my lab by 11:00am. 40 mins to do an easy ass lab.
- I will jot down anything that can distractors here:
- Distinguish between distractions and distractors
- ctrl+shift+F4 = show desktop?
- text vithurry
- disable active window on mouse-over
- kevin wu felt the tension in the hallway wen me and sonia walked past
- download anki for android
- does a fireplace use a lot of gas
- the dummy in my calc dgd who just stated his belief about what the notation for a derivative is, when his friend had told him seconds earlier what the correct notation is.
- take fave part from evandi unna pethan as ringtone
- middle click mousepad ubuntu
- add garry kasparov to the leadership thing
Okay finished the lab at 2pm.
Ate and watched a great movie. Actually I watched the greatest movie ever sold. Now it is 6:02pm, time to get started on creating a Battleship clone.
- I’m not nearly as socially inadequate as I make it seem to Pritesh
- Tell pratheesh that I got a another 78 on my middy
- research a faster way to populate a matrix
That was some fantastic productivity I just had. Headphones were playing uplifting trance, drinking tea, sitting near a fireplace on lavan’s red chair, with my time scheduled over the next three hours on google calendar. Blissful productivity, I figured that I got about 32% of my assignment finished.
February 24th, 2013. 7:19pm
I just got off the rideshare and now I’m gonna go ham on this assignment. I have a leather chair, external keyboard and mouse, a laptop screen mounted directly at eye level, i7 processor with an SSD. I am not hungry, tired, anxious, stressed, or sad. I am in a perfectly great state for learning and practicing software engineering, my craft.
- First year, first semester I remember thinking “I have respect for anyone who made to their third year of engineering”. Now that I’m almost third year, it doesn’t seem nearly as magnificent