“They’ll never stay home and they’re always alone“. Until this year, I didn’t think cowboys were cool. But then, a series of events led to me appreciating them.
- I watched a video about farmers called Abandoned which was very well made, and had a song playing the background that immediately caught my attention
- The song, originally made famous by Waylon Jennings, is Mama’s Don’t Raise Your Babies to be Cowboys
- After listening to the lyrics of the song, I was interested in watching a cowboy movie
- I had already torrented a few of the top 250 movies on IMDB
- The Good the Bad and the Ugly happened to be one of them
- “When you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.”
Man being a cowboy sounds so cool because he’s so real to himself. “Them that don’t know him won’t like him, and them that do won’t know how to take him”, he doesn’t put up a fake charade to make people like him. Its basically the origins of why girls like these gangster-types, because of how nothing can stop them, and fearless they are.
Haha, I just remembered why I started this article. But I realize now how ridiculous it is of me to compare my week alone in my warm cozy apartment, against Clint Eastwood being forced to walk miles and miles in the blistering hot desert without any water.