Thought spiral 1
- Without a door, I can always hear all of the little noises in the house, from the washroom, from the kitchen, from the neighbours .etc.
- Sami’s room door slides open, instead of opening wide on a hinge. I think hinges would be cheaper, but they needed a sliding door to save space.
- Houses in downtown kinda suck, I miss nice houses
- It would be so damn expensive to have a nice house downtown, that’s why condo’s are so popular
- My parents could really use the money we’d get from renting out the basement
- My new house needs a separate entrance
- Vanathi said it would be uncomfortable to share an entrance with a stranger.
- Well we’d just have to tolerate it until we raise enough money for an entrance
- Fuck what am I doing, I need to focus on Current Division
Thought Spiral 2
- Phone rang
- I remember my phone rang during class
- What kind of ring tone would make me seem cool
- Camp Lo – Black Hollywood?
- Nah something more dark, like Yonkers!
- I’m gonna add yonkers to my ringtone list in mediamonkey